Each year thousands of unsuspecting people are injured or killed because of dangerous and defective products. From food to medicine to tools, we expect that the products we buy will be safe to use. Manufacturers, distributors and sellers of dangerous or defective products can be held accountable for negligence under various circumstances, including:
- Creating a flawed product;
- Creating a dangerous product;
- Failure to inspect a product;
- Failure to properly test a product;
- Failure to discover a danger associated with a product;
- Failure to warn of a danger associated with a product;
If you have been hurt by a product, you could be entitled to recover damages from the manufacturer, distributor, seller or installer of the product. Contact the attorneys at Thomas & Burns online or call us at (816) 279-0861 to set up a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your legal options.